It's true, no one can do it all. But we dare to try.
Here are some of the things our patients love about us.
- We love what we do. You'll feel it the first time you visit.
- We give you our time. Every question is a good question.
- We pay attention to the little things. No detail is "lost in the shuffle".
- We stand behind our work. You'll like the way that feels.
- We follow the golden rule, we treat others like we would like to be treated.
- We treat people, not teeth.
- We accept your insurance!
Our office was founded upon the idea that all patients can understand their dental health and treatment options. As such, we strive to educate our patients on their level of dental health; and let them choose which path their treatment will take. The best part is that it is easy. Cavities are obvious, and we'll let you take a peak. That way, you'll know just how much real damaged tooth structure there was, and get an idea of how long things will last for you.
On your first visit, we will list and show you what's good, and not so good. We'll tell you what can be done, including all your options; and let you pick what you're comfortable treating. NO, we don't expect you to make tough choices. However, we'll probably make those choices simple; and present them in a prioritized list for you to work through when you're ready. Or if you prefer, we can do the driving and guide your treatment. It's up to you.